The Power Behind the Throne Companion is the third of our 5-part series of companion volumes to the Enemy Within campaign. It is packed with supplementary material to not only expand Power Behind the Throne but also support any WFRP games set in the Empire.
Power Behind the Throne Companion Includes:
• Guest Commentaries: A eulogy to the incomparable Carl Sargent, the original author of Power Behind the Throne, by Marc Gascoigne, and a commentary from Derrick Norton, the original developer of the 1st edition.
• Deleted Scenes: The Graf's Garden Party, The Wine of Madness, Watch the Birdie, and Down Among Deadmen, each offering updated and expanded scenes.
• The Ritual: An adventure that foreshadows the worst of what's to come in the Enemy Within part 4, The Homed Rat!
• Flying Death Skulls: A new updated adventure based upon Carl Sargant's WFRP 1st edition adventure The Grapes of Wrath.
• The Cult of Ulric: A close examination of the most influential cult in the north of the Empire.
• Law and Order in Middenheim: a guide to law and order and how it can impact your games.
• Middenlanders: A complete guide to creating Middenlander PCs.
• Middenland Encounters: A wide range of Middenland-based NPCs and encounters, with hints and tips for how to use them.
• Familiar Faces: A guide to bringing NPCs from earlier in the campaign back into your adventures.
• The Jade Sceptre: A GM's Guide: complete breakdown of the Jade Sceptre, one of the largest Slaanesh cults of the Empire,
• Breugal the Chamberlain: An entirely new, major NPC to add to the Power Behind the Throne, or any adventure in Middenheim.
• Golthog the Ogre: An expanded and updated version
• The Changeling: How to use the sinister Tzeentch Daemon, the Changeling, in your games - it can completely change the Enemy Within campaign!
pdf included with purchase
All online orders are picked from our separate warehouse. We always ensure that your games are well packed before leaving. Wherever possible we'll re-use a cardboard box that we received games in from one of our suppliers. We figure it's better that way for our planet. But we do also use new boxes and wraps. If you have a strong preference either way please let us know in your Order Comments.
We aim for orders placed before 1:30pm Monday to Friday to be dispatched on the same working day. If this is not possible, your order will be dispatched on the next working day. Orders placed outside our Monday to Friday office hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
Delivery is free on all orders of £65 or more. Orders with a value of less than £65 will incur a delivery charge as follows:
£4.50 - Royal Mail Tracked 48 (2-3 business days delivery time)
£6.00 - Royal Mail Tracked 24 (1-2 business days delivery time)
£5.50 - DHL (next business day delivery, mainland UK only)
If you are from further afield please contact us to discuss.
Collect in Store
At check-out you will to have the option to collect your order from our cafés in either Oxford or Bath and avoid the shipping charge. We will notify you by email as soon as your order is ready to collect. Allow up to 3 days for Oxford collection orders and 7 days for Bath collection orders. Orders will be held for a maximum of 21 days before being returned to our warehouse.
All delivery costs are presented at the 'My Basket' screen once the shipping destination is chosen, before any money is taken.
Please note working day delivery does not include Sunday, Bank Holidays, Public Holidays and substitute days (see the GOV UK website for clarification).
If you request that the package is left in a safe place, this will only be done at the discretion of the delivery driver.
Shipping times are not guaranteed. From time to time unforeseen problems that are outside of our control can lead to postal delays. We do not accept responsibility for this these and will not refund shipping fees in these circumstance. If it is imperative that your order must reach reach you the next working day please contact us so that we can quote for a guaranteed next day postal service.