SPACE... THE FUNNEST FRONTIER
“We’re more like the cool, scrappy underdogs of the ship.” - Ensign Beckett Mariner
The Star Trek: Lower Decks Campaign Guide expands upon the core Star Trek
Adventures roleplaying game experience by providing detailed advice on creating junior officers and using them to tell amazing Star Trek-style stories with the fun, irreverent tone presented in Star Trek: Lower Decks.
Whether you’re cleaning holodeck biofilters, conducting an anomaly consolidation day, participating in a second contact, or enjoying some well-earned Buffer Time, there’s always something new to encounter and learn, both within the universe and yourself and your fellow crewmates.
How will you make a name for yourself and your companions?
The 240-page, full-color hardback Star Trek: Lower Decks Campaign Guide contains:
- An extensive discussion of the state of the Galaxy in the late 24th century, including updated information on the Federation, Starfleet, Pakleds, and more.
- Detailed information on the lower decks junior officer experience, including daily life, procedures, career development, and more.
- New lifepath options for player characters, including eight new playable species (including Cetaceans, Gorn, Pakleds, and Exocomps).
- Game statistics and graphics for seven spaceframes, including the California, Obena, and Parliament classes, and game statistics for over 20 ships from Starfleet and other polities (as well as a selection of ground vehicles)!
- New gear, technologies, and creatures, as well as a complete system for creating your own creatures.
- A wealth of advice on gamemastering lower decks-style campaigns, whether you are playing a Starfleet campaign or one based on another polity.
- More than 50 non-player characters to include in your games, pulled from a variety of polities and species.
- A three-part mini-campaign focused on junior officers that can be adapted for use in other eras of play and with crews from any polity.
- Includes a foreword written by Star Trek: Lower Decks creator, Mike McMahan!
This book requires a Star Trek Adventures core rulebook to use
pdf included with purchase
All online orders are picked from our separate warehouse. We always ensure that your games are well packed before leaving. Wherever possible we'll re-use a cardboard box that we received games in from one of our suppliers. We figure it's better that way for our planet. But we do also use new boxes and wraps. If you have a strong preference either way please let us know in your Order Comments.
We aim for orders placed before 1:30pm Monday to Friday to be dispatched on the same working day. If this is not possible, your order will be dispatched on the next working day. Orders placed outside our Monday to Friday office hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
Delivery is free on all orders of £65 or more. Orders with a value of less than £65 will incur a delivery charge as follows:
£4.50 - Royal Mail Tracked 48 (2-3 business days delivery time)
£6.00 - Royal Mail Tracked 24 (1-2 business days delivery time)
£5.00 - DHL (mainland UK only)
If you are from further afield please contact us to discuss.
Collect in Store
At check-out you will to have the option to collect your order from our cafés in either Oxford or Bath and avoid the shipping charge. We will notify you by email as soon as your order is ready to collect. Allow up to 3 days for Oxford collection orders and 7 days for Bath collection orders. Orders will be held for a maximum of 21 days before being returned to our warehouse.
All delivery costs are presented at the 'My Basket' screen once the shipping destination is chosen, before any money is taken.
Please note working day delivery does not include Sunday, Bank Holidays, Public Holidays and substitute days (see the GOV UK website for clarification).
If you request that the package is left in a safe place, this will only be done at the discretion of the delivery driver.
Shipping times are not guaranteed. From time to time unforeseen problems that are outside of our control can lead to postal delays. We do not accept responsibility for this these and will not refund shipping fees in these circumstance. If it is imperative that your order must reach reach you the next working day please contact us so that we can quote for a guaranteed next day postal service.