Roll out the red carpet for your Commander! Enhance your multiplayer decks with some of the greatest cards to ever grace the Commander format. We’ve also got some surprises in store, with some packs containing special treatment cards destined for starring roles in your collection.
Each Commander Masters Set Booster contains 15 Magic cards, 1 Art Card, and 1 token/ad card or card from “The List” (a special card from Magic's history—found in 25% of packs), including 2–6 cards of rarity Rare or higher (2: 34%; 3: 48%; 4: 15%; 5: 2%; 6: <1%) and 3–8 Uncommon, 4–8 Common, and 1 Land cards. Every pack contains at least 1 Traditional Foil card of any rarity. A Traditional Foil Land replaces the basic land in 20% of Set Boosters and a Foil-Stamped Signature Art Card replaces the Art Card in 10% of Set Boosters. A Traditional Foil Borderless Mythic Rare card can be found in 1% of boosters.
- FIRST MASTERS SET FOR COMMANDER—Masters boosters are super-charged packs full of the finest Magic: The Gathering reprints; Commander Masters brings the first Masters packs specifically designed for Commander, Magic’s most popular format
- BEST BOOSTERS TO OPEN JUST FOR FUN—designed for a fun pack-opening experience, if you want to explore the set by opening packs just to see what you get, Set Boosters are for you
- MULTIPLE RARES AND FOIL IN EVERY PACK—in every pack you’ll get 2–6 cards of rarity Rare or higher, at least 1 Traditional Foil card, and 1 Art Card showcasing a piece of art from the set
- BORDERLESS CARD IN EVERY PACK—every Set Booster contains 1–4 Borderless cards, with at least 1 Borderless Common or Uncommon card
- 2 LEGENDARY CARDS IN EVERY PACK—each booster also contains at least 2 Legendary cards, including 1 Rare or Mythic Rare
- CONTENTS—1 Commander Masters Set Booster containing 15 MTG cards
All online orders are picked from our separate warehouse. We always ensure that your games are well packed before leaving. Wherever possible we'll re-use a cardboard box that we received games in from one of our suppliers. We figure it's better that way for our planet. But we do also use new boxes and wraps. If you have a strong preference either way please let us know in your Order Comments.
We aim for orders placed before 1:30pm Monday to Friday to be dispatched on the same working day. If this is not possible, your order will be dispatched on the next working day. Orders placed outside our Monday to Friday office hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
Delivery is free on all orders of £65 or more. Orders with a value of less than £65 will incur a delivery charge as follows:
£4.50 - Royal Mail Tracked 48 (2-3 business days delivery time)
£6.00 - Royal Mail Tracked 24 (1-2 business days delivery time)
£5.00 - DHL (mainland UK only)
If you are from further afield please contact us to discuss.
Collect in Store
At check-out you will to have the option to collect your order from our cafés in either Oxford or Bath and avoid the shipping charge. We will notify you by email as soon as your order is ready to collect. Allow up to 3 days for Oxford collection orders and 7 days for Bath collection orders. Orders will be held for a maximum of 21 days before being returned to our warehouse.
All delivery costs are presented at the 'My Basket' screen once the shipping destination is chosen, before any money is taken.
Please note working day delivery does not include Sunday, Bank Holidays, Public Holidays and substitute days (see the GOV UK website for clarification).
If you request that the package is left in a safe place, this will only be done at the discretion of the delivery driver.
Shipping times are not guaranteed. From time to time unforeseen problems that are outside of our control can lead to postal delays. We do not accept responsibility for this these and will not refund shipping fees in these circumstance. If it is imperative that your order must reach reach you the next working day please contact us so that we can quote for a guaranteed next day postal service.