InGhost Blitz 2.0 (which is more or a less a new version ofGhost Blitz) but with mostly different items – five wooden items sit on the table waiting to be caught: a white ghost, a green frog, a grey bathtub, a blue hairbrush, and a red rug. Each card in the deck shows pictures of two objects, with one or both objects coloured the wrong way. With all players playing at the same time, someone reveals a card, then players grab for the "right" object – but which object is right?
• If one object is coloured correctly – say, a green bathtub and a red rug – then players need to grab that correctly coloured object.
• If both objects are coloured incorrectly – say, a green bathtub and a red ghost – then you look for the object and colour not represented among the four details shown. In this case you see green, red, ghost and bathtub, so players need to grab the blue brush.
The first player to grab the correct object keeps the card, then reveals the next card from the deck. If a player grabs the wrong object, she must discard one card previously collected. Once the card deck runs out, the game ends and whoever has collected the most cards wins!
| 2 - 8 Players | 30 minutes | Ages 8+
PLEASE NOTE: ROYAL MAIL ARE EXPERIENCING DELAYS IN SOME AREAS, PLEASE ALLOW EXTRA TIME FOR DELIVERIES TO ARRIVE.
All online orders are picked from our separate warehouse. We always ensure that your games are well packed before leaving. Wherever possible we'll re-use a cardboard box that we received games in from one of our suppliers. We figure it's better that way for our planet. But we do also use new boxes and wraps. If you have a strong preference either way please let us know in your Order Comments.
Our warehouse operates Monday to Friday, except bank holidays. Orders placed on a working day before 1:30pm will be packed and despatched that same day. All order are sent tracked via the Royal Mail. You will be able to follow your order from our warehouse to your delivery destination once your order has been fulfilled.
Postage is worked out by spend and delivery type. These options are listed below. There is also the option to collect your online order at our café, no delivery charge is made.
Important note on shipping times: none of the below shipping times are guaranteed. From time to time unforeseen problems that are outside of our control can lead to postal delays. We do not accept responsibility for this these and will not refund shipping fees in these circumstance. If it is imperative that your order must reach reach you the next working day please contact us so that we can quote for a guaranteed next day postal service.
FREE SHIPPING: ROYAL MAIL TRACKED 48 - UNITED KINGDOM
Spend over £50 and automatically receive free Royal Mail Tracked 48 UK shipping. You will have the option to upgrade your shipping method should you need a speedier service.
EXPRESS SHIPPING: ROYAL MAIL TRACKED 24 - UNITED KINGDOM
This is a tracked service so you can check your delivery is on the way. Your order should arrive within 1-2 working days from day of despatch. Deliveries are made on Saturdays. You will be sent an email or SMS message to confirm delivery. We charge a flat-rate of £5 for Tracked 24 orders, meaning you can order multiple items with no increase in shipping costs.
STANDARD SHIPPING: ROYAL MAIL TRACKED 48 - UNITED KINGDOM
This is a tracked service so you can check your delivery is on the way. Your order should arrive 2-3 working days from day of despatch. Deliveries are made on Saturdays. You will be sent an email or SMS message to confirm delivery. We charge a flat-rate of £4.00 for Tracked 48 orders, meaning you can order multiple items with no increase in shipping costs.
COLLECT AT THE CAFÉ (SUSPENDED DURING LOCKDOWN 2.0)
At check-out you will to have the option to collect your order from our cafés in either Oxford or Bath and avoid the shipping charge. We will notify you by email as soon as your order is ready to collect. Allow up to 3 days for Oxford collection orders and 7 days for Bath collection orders. Orders will be held for a maximum of 21 days before being returned to our warehouse.
- All delivery costs are present at the 'My Basket' screen once the shipping destination is chosen, before any money is taken.
- Please note working day delivery does not include Sunday, Bank Holidays, Public Holidays and substitute days (see the GOV UK website for clarification).
- If you request that the package is left in a safe place, this will only be done at the discretion of the delivery driver.
- Can't be home for delivery? Don't worry - Thirsty Meeples can ship to any UK address so you can have your order delivered to your place of work, to a friend, a relative or neighbour. Simply enter your preferred delivery address when checking out.