This beautiful gamemaster’s screen and booklet for the Dreams and Machines tabletop roleplaying game contains four portrait-oriented panels featuring an extended version of the Player’s Guide and Gamemaster’s Guide cover illustration. The interior features useful tables and charts from the core rulebooks, as well as quick references and rules summaries to keep the action flowing.
The Gamemaster’s Toolkit contains:
- A mighty four-panel GM Screen featuring dramatic action-packed artwork and quick rules references.
- A host of handy at-a-glance rules, tables, resources, and guidance at your fingertips.
- Rules for exploring the world of Evera Prime, with hexcrawl and encounter rules for expeditions into the wilds, including rules for discovering materials, random encounters, and for the various types of terrain your players are likely to come across.
- A host of tables and charts to help you structure and plan your adventures and campaigns in advance, or to create exciting encounters and NPCs on the spur of the moment.
- Tons of adventure seeds and ideas to use to spark inspiration.
pdf included with purchase
All online orders are picked from our separate warehouse. We always ensure that your games are well packed before leaving. Wherever possible we'll re-use a cardboard box that we received games in from one of our suppliers. We figure it's better that way for our planet. But we do also use new boxes and wraps. If you have a strong preference either way please let us know in your Order Comments.
We aim for orders placed before 1:30pm Monday to Friday to be dispatched on the same working day. If this is not possible, your order will be dispatched on the next working day. Orders placed outside our Monday to Friday office hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
Delivery is free on all orders of £65 or more. Orders with a value of less than £65 will incur a delivery charge as follows:
£4.50 - Royal Mail Tracked 48 (2-3 business days delivery time)
£6.00 - Royal Mail Tracked 24 (1-2 business days delivery time)
£5.00 - DHL (mainland UK only)
If you are from further afield please contact us to discuss.
Collect in Store
At check-out you will to have the option to collect your order from our cafés in either Oxford or Bath and avoid the shipping charge. We will notify you by email as soon as your order is ready to collect. Allow up to 3 days for Oxford collection orders and 7 days for Bath collection orders. Orders will be held for a maximum of 21 days before being returned to our warehouse.
All delivery costs are presented at the 'My Basket' screen once the shipping destination is chosen, before any money is taken.
Please note working day delivery does not include Sunday, Bank Holidays, Public Holidays and substitute days (see the GOV UK website for clarification).
If you request that the package is left in a safe place, this will only be done at the discretion of the delivery driver.
Shipping times are not guaranteed. From time to time unforeseen problems that are outside of our control can lead to postal delays. We do not accept responsibility for this these and will not refund shipping fees in these circumstance. If it is imperative that your order must reach reach you the next working day please contact us so that we can quote for a guaranteed next day postal service.