Dicium invites you on four very different adventures through a central game mechanism of dice combinations. The "Dicium dice" are at the heart of the game: eleven identical dice. Each side presents two aspects: a number and a color. On your turn, you combine the results of your rolled dice to perform up to two actions. The two aspects on each side of a die offer a large choice of number and color combinations.
While all four games follow the same general rules and last 30-60 minutes, each one is set in a specific universe and offers a distinct playstyle:
1. CRAZY CUP is a competitive racing game for 1 to 4 players, ages 8 and up.
Participate in a frantic race through the Grand Canyon. What devious tricks will you employ to hinder your opponents, and be the first to cross the finish line?
2. DUNGEON is a cooperative adventure game for 1 to 4 players, ages 10 and up.
Explore the dungeon with your companions in search of treasures, but beware of monsters and traps. Will you find the Goblin King's crown before he returns to the throne?
3. CIVILIZATION is a competitive conquest game for 1 to 4 players, ages 12 and up. Become the ancient world’s greatest conqueror! Explore the archipelago, establish cities, face your enemies, and build a Wonder to ensure your empire's place in history.
4. SHOGUN is an asymmetrical confrontation game for 2 or 4 players, ages 12 and up. Ninja are sneaking into the palace to abduct the Shogun! True to their Bushido code, the samurai must defend him. Which side will you choose?
| 1 - 4 Players | 30 - 60 Minutes | Ages 8+
All online orders are picked from our separate warehouse. We always ensure that your games are well packed before leaving. Wherever possible we'll re-use a cardboard box that we received games in from one of our suppliers. We figure it's better that way for our planet. But we do also use new boxes and wraps. If you have a strong preference either way please let us know in your Order Comments.
Our warehouse operates Monday to Friday, except bank holidays. Orders placed on a working day before 1:30pm will be packed and despatched that same day. All order are sent tracked via the Royal Mail. You will be able to follow your order from our warehouse to your delivery destination once your order has been fulfilled.
Postage is worked out by spend and delivery type. These options are listed below. There is also the option to collect your online order at our café, no delivery charge is made.
Important note on shipping times: none of the below shipping times are guaranteed. From time to time unforeseen problems that are outside of our control can lead to postal delays. We do not accept responsibility for this these and will not refund shipping fees in these circumstance. If it is imperative that your order must reach reach you the next working day please contact us so that we can quote for a guaranteed next day postal service.
FREE SHIPPING: ROYAL MAIL TRACKED 48 - UNITED KINGDOM
Spend over £50 and automatically receive free Royal Mail Tracked 48 UK shipping. You will have the option to upgrade your shipping method should you need a speedier service.
EXPRESS SHIPPING: ROYAL MAIL TRACKED 24 - UNITED KINGDOM
This is a tracked service so you can check your delivery is on the way. Your order should arrive the next working day from day of despatch. Deliveries are made on Saturdays. You will be sent an email or SMS message to confirm delivery. We charge a flat-rate of £5 for Tracked 24 orders, meaning you can order multiple items with no increase in shipping costs.
STANDARD SHIPPING: ROYAL MAIL TRACKED 48 - UNITED KINGDOM
This is a tracked service so you can check your delivery is on the way. Your order should arrive 2 working days from day of despatch. Deliveries are made on Saturdays. You will be sent an email or SMS message to confirm delivery. We charge a flat-rate of £4.00 for Tracked 48 orders, meaning you can order multiple items with no increase in shipping costs.
COLLECT AT THE CAFÉ
At check-out you will to have the option to collect your order from our cafés in either Oxford or Bath and avoid the shipping charge. We will notify you by email as soon as your order is ready to collect. Allow up to 3 days for Oxford collection orders and 7 days for Bath collection orders. Orders will be held for a maximum of 21 days before being returned to our warehouse.
- All delivery costs are present at the 'My Basket' screen once the shipping destination is chosen, before any money is taken.
- Please note next working day delivery does not include Sunday, Bank Holidays, Public Holidays and substitute days (see the GOV UK website for clarification).
- If you request that the package is left in a safe place, this will only be done at the discretion of the delivery driver.
- Can't be home for delivery? Don't worry - Thirsty Meeples can ship to any UK address so you can have your order delivered to your place of work, to a friend, a relative or neighbour. Simply enter your preferred delivery address when checking out.