With The Bloody Inn: The Carnies, an expansion for The Bloody Inn, the inn now welcomes all sorts of strange and intriguing guests from a traveling carnival: a bear tamer, a bearded lady, a knife thrower, a fortune teller, etc. You also have new tricks up your sleeves — like the wolf trap, the well, or the snow pile — that you can use to your advantage to dispose of the guests. No one leaves the inn unscathed. In fact, most never leave the inn!
The Carnies contains 52 new cards spread across three separate modules that can be used in any combination. Except for the following modifications, the base game rules remain unchanged:
• Module 1: The Carnies — The carnies are a new type of guest. This module can be played with or without the event cards. Before the start of the game, decide whether you want to include the event cards. At the end of the round (phase 3), before the police investigation step, if at least one carnie occupies a room of the inn (or a trailer), you must resolve the event card this round.
• Module 2: The Notables — The notables are a new type of guest who replace the nobles from the base game.
• Module 3: Aunt Ginette's Tips & Tricks — Ginette, your old grumpy aunt who manages the neutral rooms, has decided to share a few of her old tricks so that you can be successful and worthy of the family reputation. But she wasn't born yesterday, so they'll cost you!
| 2-4 Players | 45-60 Minutes | Ages 14+
All online orders are picked from our separate warehouse. We always ensure that your games are well packed before leaving. Wherever possible we'll re-use a cardboard box that we received games in from one of our suppliers. We figure it's better that way for our planet. But we do also use new boxes and wraps. If you have a strong preference either way please let us know in your Order Comments.
Our warehouse operates Monday to Friday, except bank holidays. Orders placed on a working day before 1:30pm will be packed and despatched that same day. All order are sent tracked via the Royal Mail. You will be able to follow your order from our warehouse to your delivery destination once your order has been fulfilled.
Postage is worked out by spend and delivery type. These options are listed below. There is also the option to collect your online order at our café, no delivery charge is made.
Important note on shipping times: none of the below shipping times are guaranteed. From time to time unforeseen problems that are outside of our control can lead to postal delays. We do not accept responsibility for this these and will not refund shipping fees in these circumstance. If it is imperative that your order must reach reach you the next working day please contact us so that we can quote for a guaranteed next day postal service.
FREE SHIPPING: ROYAL MAIL TRACKED 48 - UNITED KINGDOM
Spend over £50 and automatically receive free Royal Mail Tracked 48 UK shipping. You will have the option to upgrade your shipping method should you need a speedier service.
EXPRESS SHIPPING: ROYAL MAIL TRACKED 24 - UNITED KINGDOM
This is a tracked service so you can check your delivery is on the way. Your order should arrive the next working day from day of despatch. Deliveries are made on Saturdays. You will be sent an email or SMS message to confirm delivery. We charge a flat-rate of £5 for Tracked 24 orders, meaning you can order multiple items with no increase in shipping costs.
STANDARD SHIPPING: ROYAL MAIL TRACKED 48 - UNITED KINGDOM
This is a tracked service so you can check your delivery is on the way. Your order should arrive 2 working days from day of despatch. Deliveries are made on Saturdays. You will be sent an email or SMS message to confirm delivery. We charge a flat-rate of £4.00 for Tracked 48 orders, meaning you can order multiple items with no increase in shipping costs.
COLLECT AT THE CAFÉ
At check-out you will to have the option to collect your order from our cafés in either Oxford or Bath and avoid the shipping charge. We will notify you by email as soon as your order is ready to collect. Allow up to 3 days for Oxford collection orders and 7 days for Bath collection orders. Orders will be held for a maximum of 21 days before being returned to our warehouse.
- All delivery costs are present at the 'My Basket' screen once the shipping destination is chosen, before any money is taken.
- Please note next working day delivery does not include Sunday, Bank Holidays, Public Holidays and substitute days (see the GOV UK website for clarification).
- If you request that the package is left in a safe place, this will only be done at the discretion of the delivery driver.
- Can't be home for delivery? Don't worry - Thirsty Meeples can ship to any UK address so you can have your order delivered to your place of work, to a friend, a relative or neighbour. Simply enter your preferred delivery address when checking out.