The game of enigma and conspiracy, reimagined by its creator for a new generation of roleplayers.
Key Selling Points
- A cornucopia of fringe science, conspiracy, and hyper-reality. The island of Al Amarja is a rich sandbox for your craziest and most entertaining ideas.
- Everything old is new again: New narrative rules improve storytelling. New character traits propel drama. Every conspiracy, character, and location is given a fresh twist.
- Designed by Jonathan Tweet, lead designer of Dungeons & Dragons 3rd Edition, Ars Magica, Everway, and 13th Age.
What It’s About
The twisted RPG of counter-culture conspiracy, weird science, and urban danger comes roaring back in a completely reimagined edition.
Get into trouble. Question your place in the crazed multiverse. Take a draught of madness. Transcend mortal limits. Fight a baboon.
Please remember that Liberty is Job One, Disarmament Means Peace, It’s Polite to Speak English, and of course, Paranormal Activity is perfectly legal. Thank you for your consent.
- Fast, dramatic character creation that’s laser-focused on creating dynamic, active characters. Player-defined traits establish what characters can do. Each PC’s Trouble and Question drive the story.
- A simple 2d6 resolution mechanic uses a lightning-fast comparison of level and difficulty to generate rerolls.
- Inject shocking, unexpected outcomes into the narrative through good twists, bad twists, and "twist ties."
- Three strikes and you’re dead. But unless you’re at risk of your third strike, you can safely take big risks, electrifying gameplay with exciting moments.
All online orders are picked from our separate warehouse. We always ensure that your games are well packed before leaving. Wherever possible we'll re-use a cardboard box that we received games in from one of our suppliers. We figure it's better that way for our planet. But we do also use new boxes and wraps. If you have a strong preference either way please let us know in your Order Comments.
We aim for orders placed before 1:30pm Monday to Friday to be dispatched on the same working day. If this is not possible, your order will be dispatched on the next working day. Orders placed outside our Monday to Friday office hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
Delivery is free on all orders of £65 or more. Orders with a value of less than £65 will incur a delivery charge as follows:
£4.50 - Royal Mail Tracked 48 (2-3 business days delivery time)
£6.00 - Royal Mail Tracked 24 (1-2 business days delivery time)
£5.50 - DHL (next business day delivery, mainland UK only)
If you are from further afield please contact us to discuss.
Collect in Store
At check-out you will to have the option to collect your order from our cafés in either Oxford or Bath and avoid the shipping charge. We will notify you by email as soon as your order is ready to collect. Allow up to 3 days for Oxford collection orders and 7 days for Bath collection orders. Orders will be held for a maximum of 21 days before being returned to our warehouse.
All delivery costs are presented at the 'My Basket' screen once the shipping destination is chosen, before any money is taken.
Please note working day delivery does not include Sunday, Bank Holidays, Public Holidays and substitute days (see the GOV UK website for clarification).
If you request that the package is left in a safe place, this will only be done at the discretion of the delivery driver.
Shipping times are not guaranteed. From time to time unforeseen problems that are outside of our control can lead to postal delays. We do not accept responsibility for this these and will not refund shipping fees in these circumstance. If it is imperative that your order must reach reach you the next working day please contact us so that we can quote for a guaranteed next day postal service.