Fight the Beasts, Dwell the Land, Claim the Magic! A long lost world of magical power awaits! Giant monsters roam while Dragons, Wizards and Warriors battle in 8 elemental realms.
Dwellings of Eldervale blends worker placement, area control, engine building and unique worker units. Players take turns placing a worker in Eldervale or regrouping and activating their tableau of adventure cards. Action spaces include realms key to power: a summoning portal, an ancient mill, the lost fortress, deep dungeons, and a crumbling mage tower and the elemental lands of Earth, Air, Fire, Water, Light, Dark, Order and Chaos! Magic cards grant spells, quests and prophecies to players.
In the end, the players with the most elemental dominance among the multiple paths to victory will reign over Eldervale.
The Deluxe Edition includes all the standard game components:
- 8 Dual-sided Player Mats in Custom Gametrayz
- 6 Dungeon, Resource, Hex, Core Gametrayz
- 72 Custom Meeples, 8 Player Colors
- 48 Custom Meeple Dwellings, 8 Player Colors
- 48 Wooden Score Markers, 8 Player Colors
- 53 Marbled D6 Dice, 8 Player/Monster Colors
- 1 Elemental Scoreboard and Underworld
- 32 Unique Elemental and Ruin Hex Tiles
- 24 Ghosts of Eldervale Solo Mode Cards
- 1 Ghosts of Eldervale Playmat & Watcher Meeple
- 60 Magic Cards
- 104 Adventure Cards, with Unique Fantasy Art
- 8 Starter Player Faction Cards
- 9 Monster Cards, Custom Art/Abilities
- 9 Monster Standees & 12 Plastic Stands
- 9 Glass Bead “Orbs”
- 120 Cardboard Resources
- 10 Cardboard Tactics & Trove Tokens
- 5 Player Reference Aides, Appendix Booklet
Then step up your Dwellings game with the deluxe miniatures, metal coins and wooden resources! Includes everything from the Standard Edition, plus...
- 9 Plastic 50mm Miniatures
- 20 Deluxe Custom Metal Coins
- 100 Wooden Resources
1-5 PLAYERS | 60-150 MINS | AGES 14+
OUR WAREHOUSE IS NOW CLOSED FOR THE FESTIVE PERIOD. ANY ORDERS PLACED WILL BE SHIPPED ON WEDNESDAY 29TH DECEMBER.
All online orders are picked from our warehouse. We always ensure that your games are well packed before leaving. Wherever possible we'll re-use a cardboard box that we received games in from one of our suppliers. We figure it's better that way for our planet. But we do also use new boxes and wraps. If you have a strong preference either way please let us know in your Order Comments.
Our warehouse operates Monday to Friday, except bank holidays. Orders placed on a working day before 1:30pm will be packed and despatched that same day. All order are sent tracked via the Royal Mail. You will be able to follow your order from our warehouse to your delivery destination once your order has been fulfilled.
Postage is worked out by spend and delivery type. These options are listed below. There is also the option to collect your online order at our café, no delivery charge is made.
Important note on shipping times: none of the below shipping times are guaranteed. From time to time unforeseen problems that are outside of our control can lead to postal delays. We do not accept responsibility for this these and will not refund shipping fees in these circumstance. If it is imperative that your order must reach reach you the next working day please contact us so that we can quote for a guaranteed next day postal service.
FREE SHIPPING: ROYAL MAIL TRACKED 48 - UNITED KINGDOM
Spend over £60 and automatically receive free Royal Mail Tracked 48 UK shipping. You will have the option to upgrade your shipping method should you need a speedier service.
EXPRESS SHIPPING: ROYAL MAIL TRACKED 24 - UNITED KINGDOM
This is a tracked service so you can check your delivery is on the way. Your order should arrive within 1-2 working days from day of despatch. Deliveries are made on Saturdays. You will be sent an email or SMS message to confirm delivery. We charge a flat-rate of £5 for Tracked 24 orders, meaning you can order multiple items with no increase in shipping costs.
STANDARD SHIPPING: ROYAL MAIL TRACKED 48 - UNITED KINGDOM
This is a tracked service so you can check your delivery is on the way. Your order should arrive 2-3 working days from day of despatch. Deliveries are made on Saturdays. You will be sent an email or SMS message to confirm delivery. We charge a flat-rate of £4.00 for Tracked 48 orders, meaning you can order multiple items with no increase in shipping costs.
COLLECT AT THE CAFÉ
At check-out you will to have the option to collect your order from our cafés in either Oxford or Bath and avoid the shipping charge. We will notify you by email as soon as your order is ready to collect. Allow up to 3 days for Oxford collection orders and 7 days for Bath collection orders. Orders will be held for a maximum of 21 days before being returned to our warehouse.
- All delivery costs are present at the 'My Basket' screen once the shipping destination is chosen, before any money is taken.
- Please note working day delivery does not include Sunday, Bank Holidays, Public Holidays and substitute days (see the GOV UK website for clarification).
- If you request that the package is left in a safe place, this will only be done at the discretion of the delivery driver.
- Can't be home for delivery? Don't worry - Thirsty Meeples can ship to any UK address so you can have your order delivered to your place of work, to a friend, a relative or neighbour. Simply enter your preferred delivery address when checking out.