Under raging storm clouds, the vampire Count Strahd von Zarovich stands silhouetted against the ancient walls of Castle Ravenloft. Rumbling thunder pounds the castle spires. The wind’s howling increases as he turns his gaze down toward the village of Barovia.
Far below, yet not beyond his keen eyesight, a party of adventurers has just entered his domain. Strahd’s face forms the barest hint of a smile as his dark plan unfolds. He knew they were coming, and he knows why they came — all according to his plan.
A lightning flash rips through the darkness, but Strahd is gone. Only the howling of the wind fills the midnight air. The master of Castle Ravenloft is having guests for dinner. And you are invited.
- Resting in this coffin is a premium edition of the award-winning Dungeons & Dragons adventure book Curse of Strahd, one of the most beloved D&D adventures of all time.
- Curse of Strahd: Revamped splits the adventure into three parts—a softcover D&D adventure book with updated content, a Creatures of Horror booklet detailing monsters and NPCs appearing in the adventure, and a Tarokka Deck booklet
- Learn what fortunes await you with an oversized 54-card foil stamped Tarokka deck with storage box
- Use a sturdy, four-panel DM screen designed especially for this adventure with tables outlining encounters in Barovia, the Barovian calendar, a guide to reading Tarokka cards, and more.
- Navigate Barovia and Castle Ravenloft with a 21 x 30 double-sided map and give players 4 handouts from the original adventure as they unravel the mysteries of Ravenloft.
- Invite friends to the table with 12 postcards featuring beautifully eerie art of locations across Barovia.
- Here lies: Softcover Curse of Strahd D&D adventure book, Curse of Strahd DM screen, 1 oversized Tarokka deck (54 cards) and card box, Tarokka deck-reading booklet, Monsters & NPCs booklet, Strahd stat block sheet, 2-sided fold-out map, 4 handouts, 12 postcards
224-page perfect-bound adventure
20-page Creatures of Horror booklet
8-page Tarokka Deck booklet
2-sided sheet with Strahd von Zarovich's image on one side and Strahd's monster stat on the other
4-panel Dungeon Master's screen
1 double-sided poster map with Barvovia on one side and Castle Ravenloft on the other
4 sheets of player handouts
54 Tarokka cards
1 tuck box to hold the Tarokka deck
12 postcards (3 copies each of 4 different cards)
All online orders are picked from our separate warehouse. We always ensure that your games are well packed before leaving. Wherever possible we'll re-use a cardboard box that we received games in from one of our suppliers. We figure it's better that way for our planet. But we do also use new boxes and wraps. If you have a strong preference either way please let us know in your Order Comments.
Our warehouse operates Monday to Friday, except bank holidays. Orders placed on a working day before 1:30pm will be packed and despatched that same day. All order are sent tracked via the Royal Mail. You will be able to follow your order from our warehouse to your delivery destination once your order has been fulfilled.
Postage is worked out by spend and delivery type. These options are listed below. There is also the option to collect your online order at our café, no delivery charge is made.
Important note on shipping times: none of the below shipping times are guaranteed. From time to time unforeseen problems that are outside of our control can lead to postal delays. We do not accept responsibility for this these and will not refund shipping fees in these circumstance. If it is imperative that your order must reach reach you the next working day please contact us so that we can quote for a guaranteed next day postal service.
FREE SHIPPING: ROYAL MAIL TRACKED 48 - UNITED KINGDOM
Spend over £50 and automatically receive free Royal Mail Tracked 48 UK shipping. You will have the option to upgrade your shipping method should you need a speedier service.
EXPRESS SHIPPING: ROYAL MAIL TRACKED 24 - UNITED KINGDOM
This is a tracked service so you can check your delivery is on the way. Your order should arrive the next working day from day of despatch. Deliveries are made on Saturdays. You will be sent an email or SMS message to confirm delivery. We charge a flat-rate of £5 for Tracked 24 orders, meaning you can order multiple items with no increase in shipping costs.
STANDARD SHIPPING: ROYAL MAIL TRACKED 48 - UNITED KINGDOM
This is a tracked service so you can check your delivery is on the way. Your order should arrive 2 working days from day of despatch. Deliveries are made on Saturdays. You will be sent an email or SMS message to confirm delivery. We charge a flat-rate of £4.00 for Tracked 48 orders, meaning you can order multiple items with no increase in shipping costs.
COLLECT AT THE CAFÉ
At check-out you will to have the option to collect your order from our cafés in either Oxford or Bath and avoid the shipping charge. We will notify you by email as soon as your order is ready to collect. Allow up to 3 days for Oxford collection orders and 7 days for Bath collection orders. Orders will be held for a maximum of 21 days before being returned to our warehouse.
- All delivery costs are present at the 'My Basket' screen once the shipping destination is chosen, before any money is taken.
- Please note next working day delivery does not include Sunday, Bank Holidays, Public Holidays and substitute days (see the GOV UK website for clarification).
- If you request that the package is left in a safe place, this will only be done at the discretion of the delivery driver.
- Can't be home for delivery? Don't worry - Thirsty Meeples can ship to any UK address so you can have your order delivered to your place of work, to a friend, a relative or neighbour. Simply enter your preferred delivery address when checking out.