Packed with new information on some of the best-known locales and characters described in The Hobbit, this invaluable guide for players and Loremasters alike describes the Dwarf-hold of Erebor, the city of Dale, the surrounding regions and the many different activities to undertake there.
Lonely Mountain Region Guide contains material previously released as Erebor The Lonely Mountain for The One Ring Roleplaying Game, fully converted to be compatible with Adventures in Middle-earth and the OGL rules.
- Rules for creating your own Dragons as well as a set of fearsome foes as examples
- New Dwarven artefacts and enchantments and the art of their making
- The long history of the war between Dwarves and Orcs and relics from that conflict
- Two playable cultures - expanded rules for Dwarves of the Iron Hills and the new Dwarves of the Grey Mountains
- A complete set of journey tables for the region and advice on trips within a city!